Sunday, August 2, 2015

FREE Instagram mini-course

I've really been enjoying Instagram lately and have decided to try something new there - a mini-course!

I'm offering a FREE mini-course on reading playing cards, from Monday, August 3 through Friday, August 7. Follow me on Instagram or use #otmplayingcards to see all the lessons. I'll be referencing relevant blog posts (see the list below) for supplemental information.

We'll cover:

  • The difference between red and black cards
  • Using the numerical theme to uncover the REAL question
  • Using directional cues to see interpersonal interactions
  • Answering yes/no questions
  • My go to 3-card spread


LESSONS (supplemental reading)

Day 1: Suits

Study Group: Will This Date Bring Romantic Opportunity?

Q&A: Where is the Job or Work Card?


Day 2: Numbers 

Using the Numerical Theme 

Will I Ever Get Married? This question was answered by a Study Group member in the Practice Readings section.


Day 3: Face Cards

Q&A: How Do I Know When Face Cards Represent People vs. Situations?

Tarot PLUS Playing Cards for Detailed Physical Descriptions


Day 4: Yes/No Questions

Will I Find Love This Year? 

10 Questions, 1 Card: King of Hearts

Will My Son Get a Good Mark on his History Test?


Day 5: 3-Card Spread

You're Not an Advanced Reader Unless You're Asking These Questions

Q&A: How to Interpret Diamonds Cards in Love Readings? 



No comments:

Post a Comment