Monday, December 5, 2016

a Christmas Spirit Oracle reading with the Grateful Gatherings Spread

I found the Grateful Gatherings Spread, a delightful Thanksgiving spread created by Ariel at Maven Unmasked, and re-purposed it for Christmas.

The Table - where is there stability in your life? SWEETS. In my romantic life ❤️️

Cornucopia - what abundance is overflowing in your life? CHURCH. My Divine connection.

Wishbone - how are your manifesting abilities at this time? SNOWMAN. I can only manifest temporary joy.

Food Coma - where are you sleeping too much/being lazy in your life? CHRISTMAS LIST. I'm being lazy with my to-do list.

Holding Hands - how can you be more of service to others at this time? SNOWFALL. Give them peace and quiet. Allow them to rest.

Download your FREE copy of the Christmas Spirit Oracle deck plus a brief guide to using the cards in the FREEBIES section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment