Saturday, February 14, 2015

your soulmate score

soulmateEach soulmate finds in the other a lover, friend, playmate, confidante, nurturer, teacher, student, champion and spiritual equal. — Tweeted by @AmyZerner, who has co-authored numerous tarot and oracle books and tools with husband Monte Farber.
This tweet looked like the beginnings of a DIY Reading to me, so get out your Over the Moon Oracle Cards or standard playing cards!
What’s Your Soulmate Score?
Use this reading to discover how you and your partner measure up as a soulmate. If you’re having trouble finding and keeping a soulmate, this is a great reading to identify your strengths and weaknesses in relationships.
Focus on the question, “What’s my soulmate score?” Shuffle the entire deck (minus Jokers) and select 9 cards, one for each of these qualities:
Lover
Friend
Playmate
Confidante
Nurturer
Teacher
Student
Champion
Spiritual Equal
Look only at the number or face of the card. Ace = lowest; King = highest. Your score will be found somewhere along this scale: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King. Any quality below a 6 needs some improvement. If you’re in a relationship, you and your partner can see how the two of you match up. You may find that you’re filling the role that your partner lacks and vice versa. For example, if you score high on Playmate, your partner may score low in this area. If you’re not in a relationship, your score will show your relationship patterns or history. Low scores may show roles that aren’t your strengths in relationships but also that you just haven’t attracted the person who will bring out these qualities in you.
SAMPLE READING:
What’s my soulmate score? I want to see how I have measured up as a soulmate in my previous relationships.
Lover = 8
Friend = Q
Playmate = 9
Confidante = J
Nurturer = 3
Teacher = 5
Student = 6
Champion = J
Spiritual Equal = 8

My strengths are being a Friend, Confidante and Champion in my relationships. I have been weak as a Nurturer and Teacher. This rings true. I tend to save my nurturing and teaching energy for my clients. But now that I’m aware I may not be using this energy in my relationships, I can do better.

My general soulmate score was done over a year ago. Now I want to see how I measure up in my current relationship. I've been seeing someone for the last six months. I'll admit it's been a little rocky. Let's look at my soulmate score with him.

Lover = K
Friend = A
Playmate = A
Confidante = 6
Nurturer = 10
Teacher = 7
Student = 3
Champion = 3
Spiritual Equal = 4

Wow, have we got a lot to work on. I need to figure out why Friend, Playmate and Champion which are my natural strengths (see first reading) are weak in this relationship. Some of the qualities that are low reflect issues that come out in our discussions squabbles. We have very different love languages and it's been a challenge for both of us to find common ground between them. This gives me some understanding of areas to work on.


What's your soulmate score? 

Learn to read playing cards like a pro…
Take 50% off with code: CARDZ50

No comments:

Post a Comment