Thursday, January 7, 2016

what would this tarot card say?

Which tarot cards would you associate with these phrases? Here are some possibilities.


No thank you. 8 of cups

Yes please. Any Ace.

I'm heartbroken. 3 of swords 

I'll be okay. Temperance

I don't trust... 9 of wands

I don't care. 5 of swords

I'm stuck. 8 of swords

I'm just not that into you. 4 of cups

I'm totally into you. 2 of cups

It's over. 10 of swords

Everything is under control. Strength

Things are shaky. 2 of Pentacles

I give up. Hanged Man

I have no idea... or I can only imagine... 7 of Cups

Should I stay or go? 2 of wands

I'm tired of waiting. 7 of pentacles 

I'm outta here. 6 of swords. 

Look at it this way... Hermit.

This is a disaster! The Tower

Something strange is going on. The Moon

I'm going to find out the truth of the matter. Justice

To be fair... 6 of pentacles or Justice

I'm afraid to leave.  The Devil. 


We can use this information as shorthand to understand the dynamics of a reading. Here are a few examples using The Classic 1910 Tarot (The Fool's Dog app).


How does he feel about me?
I have no idea. I'm just not that into you. No thank you.


Should I stay at this job?
Should I stay or go? This is a disaster. I'm outta here.


What do I need to know about our relationship?
Something strange is going on. I don't trust.... I'm going to find out the truth of the matter.


What will my finances look like in 6 months? 
Things are shaky, but everything is under control. I'll be okay.

2 comments:

  1. Your website is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marissa. So glad you like it and thanks for visiting!!

      Delete