Thursday, August 13, 2015

a date with the Tarot Everywhere deck

Although I think of my cards as tools, sometimes it's fun to read them as if they are real people. It can often illuminate new ways to interpret the cards. Therefore, I decided to take my new deck, Tarot Everywhere, out on a first date. eHarmony says these are good first date questions:

What has been the biggest influence in your life? 5 of Pentacles



My desire to roam and see the world. I was homeless for a while, relying on the kindness of strangers to get through each day.


What kinds of things really make you laugh? Magician



Work and all the busy-ness I create in my life. Also mind maps, trying to make a grocery list, using highlighters....


What’s your favorite place in the entire world? Queen of Cups



The ocean or any body of water.


What’s your biggest goal in life right now? 8 of Swords



Overcoming barriers and restrictions. My constant goal is freedom. 


What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Knight of Cups



Going on a date (of course!)


Do you have any pet peeves? 9 of Swords



I don't like to feel sorry for myself and I don't like it in others either. I know sometimes you get sad but don't wallow in it.


What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about? 2 of Wands



I've got a bit of wanderlust. I might just pack a suitcase and head out at any time.


Have you figured out your calling in life? What is it? Death



Living every day like it's my last. 


Want to know when this deck will be for sale in my PrinterStudio shopspace
Get my quarterly newsletter for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment