Thursday, August 13, 2015

a date with the Tarot Everywhere deck

Although I think of my cards as tools, sometimes it's fun to read them as if they are real people. It can often illuminate new ways to interpret the cards. Therefore, I decided to take my new deck, Tarot Everywhere, out on a first date. eHarmony says these are good first date questions:

What has been the biggest influence in your life? 5 of Pentacles



My desire to roam and see the world. I was homeless for a while, relying on the kindness of strangers to get through each day.


What kinds of things really make you laugh? Magician



Work and all the busy-ness I create in my life. Also mind maps, trying to make a grocery list, using highlighters....


What’s your favorite place in the entire world? Queen of Cups



The ocean or any body of water.


What’s your biggest goal in life right now? 8 of Swords



Overcoming barriers and restrictions. My constant goal is freedom. 


What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Knight of Cups



Going on a date (of course!)


Do you have any pet peeves? 9 of Swords



I don't like to feel sorry for myself and I don't like it in others either. I know sometimes you get sad but don't wallow in it.


What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about? 2 of Wands



I've got a bit of wanderlust. I might just pack a suitcase and head out at any time.


Have you figured out your calling in life? What is it? Death



Living every day like it's my last. 


No comments:

Post a Comment