Friday, July 3, 2015

The Simple Lenormand card meanings - cards 1 - 9

Here's an introduction to the cards from my deck, The Simple Lenormand. I've changed some of the cards and I have my own interpretations of the Lenormand card meanings. I am also trying to simplify the meanings because I have trouble with all of the different interpretations for each card in the traditional Lenormand.


RIDER
Rider = making progress, someone coming to visit or making a departure.


CLOVER
Clover = luck, pleasant surprise, the unexpected.


SHIP
Ship = long-distance travel, a move, smooth sailing, getting distance, foreign.


HOUSE
House = buildings, status of home environment.


TREE
 Tree = personal growth, self-development, ancestral roots, family tree.


RAIN
 Rain = disappointment, tears, strong emotions, depression.


SNAKE
 Snake = a threat or attack, nasty surprise.


COFFIN
Coffin = ending, illness.


GIFT
Gift = a gift, congratulations, compliment, special occasion.


Purchase The Simple Lenormand
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment