Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Spread: why is this tarot card stalking me?


I just received the full 78-card deck, Tarot for Lost Souls, and have been happily using it for personal readings and readings for friends. But, inevitably, in every single reading, I'm being stalked by the Queen of Coins. Have you ever had a tarot or oracle card stalk you?

After being really frustrated about why she kept showing up, I empowered myself by creating a spread. I had her pegged as the motherly type and thought she was just showing up to tell me something about my caregiving nature. But after doing the spread, I discovered much more. 



I designed the spread to read like a letter from the stalking card. Wherever you see the word, THIS, replace with a card.

Dear Seeker,

When I show up in your readings, I'm giving you a message about THIS (Card 1). I'm showing you THIS (Card 2) is what's happening and I want you to be/feel THIS (Card 3) about it. When I appear, I'm asking you to release THIS (Card 4) and embrace THIS (Card 5). When you see me, it's time to take THIS (Card 6) action.

Sincerely,

Tarot Card Stalker

Here's my reading:



Dear Seeker:


When I show up in your readings, I'm giving you a message about all of the busy-ness you're creating in your life (8 of Wands). I'm showing you this is a time to enjoy the pleasures of life (9 of Cups) and I want you to be relaxed about it and take a break (4 of Wands). When I appear, I'm asking you to release your need to shore up your finances (King of Coins) and embrace the fact that you have everything you need (World). When you see me, it's time to retreat, find some "me" time and pamper yourself (4 of Swords).

Sincerely,

Queen of Coins

Let me know if you try this spread!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! I've always got cards stalking me! I'm going to have to try this out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it as soon as you posted the first version on your Instagram feed. Love the newer version. It's given me a lot of food for thought. Thank you! Here's the link to my post about it: http://sevencardspread.com/2015/06/20/weekly-reading-recap-6-20-15/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for visiting and trying the spread on your blog. I gave an abbreviated version of it on Instagram but you may find the addition of THIS is what's happening and THIS is how I want you to feel/be about it, helpful too. Hopefully it will shed light on any more stalking cards that visit your readings!

      Delete
  3. Wow! this idea would be great. I will try this soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete